- The Internet shop does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Customer's end device and are intended for using the Online Shop's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Customer's terminal equipment and obtaining access to them is the Seller.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the pages of the Online Shop to the Customer's preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the Customer's device to be recognised and the website to be displayed accordingly, tailored to his or her individual needs;
b) create statistics, which help us understand how the service users benefit from websites, and that allows us to improve their structure and content,
c) maintaining the client's session in order to enable return to the contents of the basket.
- The following types of cookies are used in the Online Shop:
a) “session” (session cookies) or “persistent” (persistent cookies). " session" cookies are temporary files which are stored in the client's terminal device until the client logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the Customer;
b) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available in the Online Shop, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication in the Online Shop;
c) cookies used to ensure safety, for example: to detect fraud in the authentication through the service,
d) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of websites of the Online Shope;
e) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the Customer and personalization of the Customer interface, eg in terms of the language or region the Customer comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
f) advertisement cookies enabling delivery of advertising content more tailored to the User's interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows for default storing of cookies on the user's device. Customers can change their cookie settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to automatic block the support for cookies in the settings of the browser or to inform about them every time they are placed on your device. Details on the possibilities and methods of managing cookie files are available in the software settings (of the web browser).